I’ve been tagged by Stacy to share a few things, so here goes (can’t you just feel the excitement and anticipation?!?):
5 Things I Was Doing 10 Years Ago:
1) I was the editor-in-chief of a newspaper. Of course, it was a weekly paper, so I was also the main reporter and photographer (though not the only one).
2) Coming to terms with my new pregnancy stretch marks
3) Wondering how we were possibly going to survive once the baby was born and I quit my job.
4) Shopping garage sales whenever possible
5) A great big happy dance because my best friend and her husband had moved to our general area, just a few towns north (now they are gone *sigh*)
5 Snacks I Enjoy:
2) Oatmeal cookies (my grandma’s recipe, only egg free)
3) Apples and Marzetti’s Fat Free Caramel Apple Dip
4) Homemade fudge (my recipe, milk free)
5) Sun Chips
6) I know I was only supposed to list five, but I have to include pumpkin chocolate chip cookies. Maybe one day this week I’ll share all these yummy recipes with you.
5 Songs I Know All the Lyrics to:
Seriously? Geesh . . .umm . . .
1) The alphabet song
2) Several hymns (30 some years of the same hymnbook every week will do that)
3) Rock-A-Bye Baby
4) I know a lot of the words to many Dixie Chicks songs.
5) There are probably some 80s songs I could sing along with, word for word, if I heard them on the radio.
5 Things I Would Do If I Were a Millionaire:
1) Pay off the house and cars
3) Set up a scholarship fund for underprivileged kids who are serious about wanting a college education.
4) Yeah, o.k., I’ll be honest, I’d probably buy a new house, too.
5) Do I have more than one million? If it’s only one then I’m probably pretty much done.
5 Bad Habits:
1) Spending too much time on the computer
3) Not folding clothes as soon as they are done drying
5) *blush* I probably yell a little more at the kiddos than I should.
5 Things I Like To Do:
3) Take peaceful, leisurely walks through nature (on low humidity days)
4) Paint walls (which I should be doing right now)
5) Spend time with good friends
5 Things I Would Never Wear Again:
1) Banana clips
2) pleated pants/jeans
3) tops with huge shoulder pads
4) sparkly baton twirler get-ups
5) my high school class ring
5 Favorite Toys:
1) My laptop
2) My digital camera
3) My blog (stealing Stacy’s idea here)
4) My credit card
5) My lotions and potions that keep me from looking too old too soon
And George, if you’re out there, Tewt the Newt would tag you, too, if you have a blog.